Take Me Home, Country Roads
John Denver is a country legend forever.
- Manuel, Tittling, Deutschland, 06.03.2006
Hermes House Band
|Click on the cover for listening
||Click on the cover for listening
Comments about Take Me Home, Country Roads:
|Hermes House Band, you really did a great cover in my opinion...John Denver would not have minded at all.. It is great for in a wedding to sing to especially with the rhythm attached to the song...|
- Dean, trinidad and tobago, Other, 15.08.2010
|Jason and the Scorchers version, that's the cover that should be going head-to-head here.|
- Big B, Nashville, United States, 12.04.2010
|Toots and the Maytals has a very solid version of this song as well. I still like the original better, but it's good.|
- Axl, Chicago, United States, 01.03.2010
|Daryle Singletary did a really nice version of this song. Who ever even heard of Hermes House Band anyway?|
- Amy, Dallas, TX, United States, 09.02.2010
|Hermes House Band Rocks. I like their version. |
- George, San Jose, CA, United States, 27.12.2009
|Terry from El Paso is obviously on the Hermes House Band Street Team.|
In fact, Terry's comment might as well be a Google Ad.
Nevertheless, it's a landslide for Mr. Denver.
Frankly, I believe this entry was created as comedy relief. It cannot possibly be a serious vote.
- Eisenhower Tunnel, Denver, United States, 29.07.2009
|Hermes House Band??? - Is this some kind of joke? What about the Olivia Newton John version - now that is a decent cover. I'd say better than the original.|
- James, Nottingham, England, 02.05.2009
|For a rip-roaring version, try Jason and the Schorchers take from "A Blazing Grace."|
- Kent, Richmond, United States, 17.02.2009
|I thought it was sacrilege to the memory of John Denver to do this song.|
Then I listened to the beat and the rhythm, and now, I cant stop listening to it.
I have it on a loop on my I-POD. Before now I had never heard of Hermes House band
Now, I want more….WELL DONE
- Terry, El paso, United States, 27.10.2008
|That is just sad. The Herpes House Band doesn't stand a chance against good old John Denver classic hits like this.|
- Matt, Cameron, WI, United States, 25.10.2008